If You Have Been Denied Social Security Benefits…
Applying for Social Security disability benefits is the first step. Being denied Social Security benefits can feel overwhelming, but don’t give up! You can appeal! You are not alone – most people who apply (approximately 66%) are denied Social Security benefits.
Russ Swanigan is dedicated to helping hardworking people turn their Social Security benefit denials into approvals. It’s a free call to talk about your claim. If you don’t win benefits, there is no attorney fee.
You only have 60 days from the date you’ve been denied Social Security benefits to file your appeal.
Don’t delay, it is important you have an experienced attorney help you with this complex process!
- If we take your case, we will file the appeal for you!
- We will also analyze your Social Security file.
- Our experienced staff prepares your case.
- We obtain additional evidence from doctors and medical providers.
- Lawyer, Russ Swanigan, makes legal arguments and prepare your testimony.
Want to apply for disability Social Security?
It’s not difficult to apply for disability Social Security benefits, but it can be difficult to get approved.
Russ Swanigan Will Represent You
Representation is crucial. At our firm, Russ Swanigan will always represent you at your hearing. He will not pass your case off to another attorney you don’t know like some law firms do.
Call us today!